Our Super Medics® Basic Life Support course covers the core basics in how to contact the emergency services and practical, hands-on, experience of how to follow our DRS ABC protocol:
D – Danger
R – Response
S – Shout for Help
A – Airway
B – Breathing
C – CPR / Call for an Ambulance
The course also includes:
- What should be in the contents of a First Aid kit.
- A practical, hands-on, session to gain confidence in the us a defibrillator (AED).
- How to help an unresponsive casualty, who is breathing normally.
- How to place a casualty in the Recovery Position.
- How to help a person who is choking.
- The differences in helping adults, children & babies.